Sunday, February 3, 2008

Not the toilet water, honey!!!!!!!!!

Yep, she drank it. I put her down in the dining room (where I keep her clothes in an armoire instead of having to walk upstairs to her bedroom to get them) to get her a new outfit, 10 seconds later I find her in the bathroom with one wet hand in her mouth and the other on the toilet seat. EEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! For this one I did not go grab my camera in order to proudly display what my daughter is into these days!!! I have always found it disgusting to see dogs lick from a toilet bowl, you can only imagine how I feel to see my daughter do so.
My son had just used this restroom and who knows if he had flushed, but it didn't look too yellow so I will pretend that he did.
I am somewhat relieved to know that drinking pee can't hurt you. How do I know this you may ask? Well, in college one of the professors (that I did not have) would drink a cup of pee each year in front of the class in order to prove/show (that he was crazy) that it could not hurt you - something to do with the small amount of bacteria yada, yada, yada. Like I said, I never took his class, but I definitely heard about it.

2 comments:

Melany @ Project Anthologies said...

Did you hear that? It was me throwing up a little. Not at your sweet daughter - but at the sicko professor. YUCK!

Katie said...

That is funny !! Every child does it !!