Saturday, October 13, 2007

CiCi told her first joke

This morning while making preparations for the day - making sure all children are wearing their UT finest - my DH decided it was necessary to teach CiCi how to give five. We did rounds of give me five with me and DH, DH and Kenz, Kenz to CiCi, DH to CiCi, me to Kenz and on and on. Eventually CiCi was giving five on command and DH felt prepared for today's game. After numerous give me fives just between CiCi and DH, CiCi takes her foot and gives my DH five and then starts laughing the cutest laugh you have ever seen. She absolutely knew she was being funny. Precious!!!
I can't believe I went all day without taking a single picture of CiCi in her UT cheerleader outfit!!! I'll be sure to take one next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, how cute she must be in the UT outfit? she may be learning comedy from your dad...haha