Monday, January 21, 2008

Putting up the Christmas Tree





Yes it is now late December on my blog and we are putting up our Christmas tree. CiCi had a ball. I normally pass out the ornaments to the boys and then they put them up. CiCi decided that my job looked like a good one so I passed her the ornament and told her who to give it to and she gave it to one of her brothers or her daddy. Not until after Christmas did she ever touch a single ornament on the tree, but lately (since our tree is still up) she has been playing with ornaments and hiding them in her favorite hiding places. Too cute.
Normally we take down the tree right after Little Christmas. Tradition or Procrastination? I am not sure, but this year Little Christmas is long gone and our tree is still standing... so Procrastination it is!!!!!!!!
Supposedly, we will take down the tree tonight. We'll see!!!

No comments: