Tuesday, January 22, 2008

More pics from the Christmas Party - and do you like my new look???



I've got an extremely cute new look!!!!!!!!! My blog was looking pretty lame compared to all of you who kept spicing yours up, so I had to get mine jazzed up a bit, too. Very excited about showing off my new look, so PLEASE let me know you like it by delurking and commenting on my blog. I am feeling so UNLOVED!!!!

I still haven't figured out how to post more than five pics at a time and how to post a pic then write something, then post another pic and then write something else. Having to create a double post just to post my pictures is driving me crazy, so if ANYONE can help me out!!! PLEASE???
I promise to get out of December soon, but I still have Christmas with the family pics so bear with me a few more days and then I promise to join 2008.
If you think I am bad with this, you should see my scrapbooks.
I am years behind.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

I am glad you like it!

I will try to help you out as much as I can. I can't help you out with not being able to post more than 5 pictures. I have never had any limits as to have many photos I can post. But for the spaces, when you type up a post you can either do it in "Compose" or "Edit HTML" (these options are on the top right of your post in small letters). I choose Edit HTML and then simply press enter leaving a space between each photo and put whatever captions I want in there. Maybe if you try Edit HTML, you will be able to do more than 5 pictures as well!
Nikki

Gibb said...

I like the new look. Sorry I haven't commented in a while...been busy. But I do read. I promise!

Take care.

Kylie's Mommy said...

I love your new look...
Dottie
www.journeytng.blogspot.com

Katie said...

Love the new look !!!