Thursday, January 17, 2008

Because I am now pretending it is mid-December



the pictures above are from the Christmas program at Kenz' school. I wish I could show you the pics of his class so that you could get the full effect, but for the fun part of the program they performed "Rocking around the Christmas Tree" while decked out in red poodle skirts for the girls and the greased back look for the boys. I thought Kenz looked adorable!!!!!!! He also was the innkeeper in the manger scene, but I don't have any pics of just him so I can't really share them here.

Kenz goes to a Catholic school with a dress code. He has always worn his hair a little long. This year they have chosen to make an issue out of it. Soooo every 5 weeks or so he is told he has to get his haircut. My funny boy realized that with his hair all slicked back he was within the dress code rules and asked me if he could wear his hair slicked back until Christmas break so that he could keep his hair longer during the break and wait to cut it until January. I let him finish out the week with the slicked back look and then nothing was said to him the last week of school. We both felt like we got away with something. Too fun!!!!!

No comments: