Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Miserable and The Happy Drunk

I am miserable. Today I had to have two cavities filled. I do not like the dentist. I do not like the noise of the drill. I don't even like to hear a fork scrape against a knife, so you can only imagine what the sound of that drill does to me. One of the cavities was a bad one - the whole time the possibility of a root canal kept me near tears. So I guess the good news is that I don't need a root canal. I did however have to hold my mouth open for two hours. Now it hurts!!! And for a long time I couldn't feel my tongue and I kept biting it. I have bite marks all over my tongue and it hurts.

At almost 15 months CiCi is finally really trying to walk. She is hilarious. She walks with the biggest proudest smile on her face. Her excitement usually causes her to wobble and she inevitably ends up falling over or reaching/falling towards me way before she has actually made it to me. Thus my present (unspoken) nickname for her. It is so stinkin' cute!!!


Arby has really enjoyed helping CiCi learn to walk.



CiCi loves walking back and forth between us






It is so much easier for her to crawl that whenever she really wants something, she will still crawl to it.



And some sibling love



1 comment:

Melany @ Project Anthologies said...

Awww, she looks so proud! I love the Happy Drunk walk - that is so funny!