Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Last Thanksgiving






I am a bit behind on my blogging, but I can not pass up this time to say how thankful I am to have CiCi home. Thankful to have spent Thanksgiving this year with my entire family. Thankful to know my children are home with me and safe.
What a difference one year makes.
To demonstrate the difference I posted pictures of my sweet CiCi last year on Thanksgiving the day after I first met her. Then I posted pictures of her wearing the same dress, but this time as a shirt with jeans. Wow!!!! It is amazing how time can fly, especially when so much of the adoption process makes you feel as if time stands still.

1 comment:

Melany @ Project Anthologies said...

It is amazing how time stands still as you wait for your baby to come home - and then you blink and almost a year has gone by (for me). CiCi is as cute as ever - love the dress as a shirt idea!!