Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Again with the "Did she really just do that???"

Yes, I know it is not necessary to post every little thing my sweet girl does, but I couldn't pass on this one.
Tonight we went to Outback Steakhouse. As I have already pointed out, we are a sports family. So we are sitting there and my DH decides it is time to teach CiCi to put her arms up in the air whenever he says "Touchdown". What does CiCi do the first time he says this to her? She points at the TV screen over at the bar that is showing the football game. She and DH watched it before we were led to our seats, but surely she doesn't really understand the connection between a football game and the word Touchdown, does she?? So we waited a few minutes and said it again... and again she pointed. I was stunned. Granted, my DH's idea of spending quality time with CiCi is to take her downstairs to our playroom and watch football games with her, but I really find this to be ridiculous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I believe she did that! She is very observant! I am sure too that she watches her brothers and dad more than the tv when a game is on-they are more entertaining! Cute stories-keep posting!!