Friday, April 4, 2008

What She's Saying Now........

I know I posted a list earlier, but I can't find it so I'll do a repeat plus the new stuff.

Words She Signs :
milk, more, eat, night night, bye
She seems to have forgotten how to sign Mommy.
Still puts her finger in her nose when she doesn't like what you say, but not as often.

Words She Says:

Milk - she says this while signing it with a strong emphasis on the K. And she heads for the refrigerator.

Socks - loves to say socks, always points out socks, always wants to put on and take off socks and then tell you to get socks so that she can put them on and take them off and say socks again about 10 more times.

Night - said while also signing and walking towards her bedroom. She knows exactly what it means and always seems eager to go to bed although often does not seem so eager to stay in bed.

eyes, ears - said while pointing to part. Will point to nose, but does not say it.

Hi, Bye

Daddy and both of her brothers' names. Maybe Mimi for my mom (not positive on this one), she still won't say Mommy

Want that
What's that?
Get That!!!! - says this one while pointing ALL THE TIME!!!

says Touchdown while putting hands up in the air - this is said whenever she sees football, baseball, or basketball on the TV (so this a very used word :) )

five - as in "give me five"... and she loves to give five

Hot
Balloon

poo poo and diaper - she will tell me when she poo poos and then tell me "diaper" and heads towards the changing table. I guess we will start working on potty training soon.

Yucky - Usually said while placing something into the toilet or taking something out of the trash. If only she understood what the word meant!!!

Thank you - and she holds that "you" out for a long time. Very cute!!

Good - our favorite word. She actually says goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood really fast. Usually said when talking about a food she likes, but also if she likes what she is doing. If I knew how to post a video of this I would. It is the funniest thing ever!!!

Uh huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - said in desperation. Usually when I have finally asked her the question needed for her to tell me what she wants. She sounds so pathetic when she says this.

Boo - said while playing one of her favorite games, Peek-a-boo


If you grab your keys or if you say something that has anything to do with leaving she heads for the garage.

She doesn't say "kisses", but she loves to give them and I love being on the receiving end. :)



I am sure I will add more to this list as I remember. I can definitely say that Little Miss CiCi makes my day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable list. From your descriptions, I can just picture her saying everything!