Saturday, September 22, 2007

The picture of Kenz with the missing tooth

Ok so I didn't really know what I was doing when I posted the pictures below. Each of them was supposed to go with each new topic. The one of Kenz with the missing tooth - that should be here...
Anyway, thought I'd tell you the story that goes with that picture because it is just so cute.
Tooth was very loose. Arby really wanted to pull said tooth. We were leaving for Guatemala to pick up CiCi (this was back in June) and Kenz decided that he would wait to lose tooth once in Guatemala so that he could get Guatemalan money from the tooth fairy. SO cute!!!! So we are finally in Guatemala, but he really is just too scared to pull his tooth. His excuse is now gone because we are in Guate, but he decides he will wait another day. He goes down for bed without pulling his tooth, but wakes up in the morning and his tooth is gone. He is an early riser to begin with and this is my second night with CiCi so when he woke up screaming "I lost my tooth", I wasn't nearly as excited for him as I should have been. Not getting the reaction he wanted from my mom he explains the full meaning - no...I really lost my tooth!!!! So at 5 am my mom and both sons are searching for his little tooth. The effort was to no avail and we assumed he had swallowed his tooth. Poor guy was devestated. Luckily my mom convinced him that he could leave a note explaining his predicament and all would be OK. Fortunatley, he did not wonder whether or not the Guatemalan tooth fairy could read English...
and as luck would have it, I found his tooth hours later and he received his Guatemalan money from the tooth fairy.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks for including me!

Gibb said...

Hey...I'm in! I was about to email you and ask for an invite and realized it was already there!

Your family is too cute!