Sunday, September 23, 2007

Mommy Brain





You might see this title ALOT!!!! Today's mommy brain: After church each week we go out to eat with my entire family (parents, brother and his family) For whatever reason my husband and I took separate cars today. When I first sit down at Olive Garden, I give the keys to my car to my husband. Sometimes these lunches take a loooong time and today we had to get wet soccer clothes moved over to the dryer for an afternoon game. So my husband leaves early... with my keys. Really an understandable mistake.
A few hours later, we are at the second of back to back soccer games - first Kenz then Arby. We arrive in separate cars this time because I stayed home while CiCi finished her nap. The game ends and it is finally time to go home. I have CiCi and her stroller and my game chair, so I ask DH to carry my chair - which he does. He leaves and I get stuck in a conversation. When I finally get ready to leave, I realize my keys are in the cupholder of my chair which is in my DH's car which is almost home.
Thank Goodness for cell phones.
Idiot Award is all mine today...

1 comment:

Michelle Smiles said...

Laughing...but partially because it is totally something I would do - twice!