Friday, March 7, 2008

Finally... A Snow Day

I took Arby home after snack and picked Kenz up as well since the snow was heading our way and they were closing schools early. We then headed to Target to pick out some essential winter wear. Not much of that to be found in March. But CiCi got some new little boots and the boys got some long underwear and we deemed ourselves ready for the snow!!! WooHoo!!! Our one day of snow a year is quite an exciting event.
The boys had a ball in the snow!!!!




They most enjoyed pounding each other with snowballs, which I really don't get.



They also had fun making snow angels.






CiCi wasn't so sure about it all. She definitely did not like all the layers of clothes I put on her. She was quite ticked before I ever even got her outside. And I forgot to buy her gloves so I put socks on her hands and she really did not appreciate that!!!






Once outside she was entertained by the snow for a little while.





It took me some time to convince CiCi to walk off of the driveway and on to the grass and she had trouble walking on the snow in her big boots.



Daddy got home in time to see her all bundled up.



And then, in no uncertain terms, she let us know she was done. DONE!!! I wish I would have taken a picture of her DONE tantrum, but I just scooped her up and took
her to the bathtub to get warm.
Once the boys finished playing they put on some PJ's to get warm. Kenz looked so sweet in his PJ's I just had to take a pic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Arby!! You got some great pics in the snow! it really was a pretty snow. We gotta catch up!