Sunday, March 16, 2008

Bizarre 10 Minutes

So Kenz is zerberting Arby when all of the sudden he screams - I'm bleeding. I look over and blood is gushing from his nose. I yell at my DH to run and get some tissue while Kenz is holding his nose and I have my hands cupped to catch any extra. My DH runs to get the tissue and doesn't come back. As I scream for him to HURRY, I hear him say I'm hurt. Kenz and I run to the bathroom to find daddy lying flat on the bathroom floor. He slipped in a puddle of water left over from Kenz' shower. I see a pool of blood on the bathroom floor and can't figure out where it is coming from. Apparently, DH somehow busted his elbow although it was not hurting - his back was hurting quite a bit. He is fine now, but I think he'll be pretty sore in the morning. It took us about ten minutes to get Kenz' nose to stop bleeding and we ended up with some blood stains on the carpet from our run to the bathroom to help daddy. It feels pretty much like we just visited bizzaro world.

2 comments:

Angel said...

AAACKKKKKK! OH NO! How stressful. I am so glad everyone is OK. Whew.. Angel

Ashley said...

WHEW... CRAZY... sounds like a family I KNOW!!!

Try Hydrogen Peroxide... it will get the blood out ( learned while my mom worked in a dentist office... but check first could bleach carpet some)