Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I've been tagged

I've never been tagged before either (Rhonda :)) so I'll do my best...

The rules of the game: Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.

Ten years ago... After trying to get pregnant for over six months (not a long time - I know now, but it seemed like an eternity at the time) I decided to go on and interview for a teaching position. I accepted the position in May, decided to stop trying for a while so that I could at least teach through my first year and ,of course, two months later I am ...pregnant. My first week of teaching I had to tell my boss that I would be having a baby in April (which ended up being March because my Arby decided to come early - but that is a whole other story)

Five things on today's to do list... VBS for the boys, Kindermusik for CiCi, get a babysitter for tonight after DH forgets that my best friend is in town for ONE night and we have plans for dinner. (My lovely DH has a business meeting that he can not get out of until 8:00 blah, blah, blah - yes, I am a little bitter at the moment) after finding that babysitter decide to extend the night into dinner and a movie with my best friend which I am sooooooooooo looking forward to!!!!!!!!!

Snacks I enjoy... Rocky Road Ice Cream, White Chocolate Mousse Shiver with Oreo cookies, Chocolate Scone from my favorite little coffee shop, Milk Duds, Pringles

Things I would do if I was a millionaire...pay off all our bills, help obtain clean water and do what I could for literacy in Guatemala, help with literacy in my own city (sadly, it is greatly needed), open an enrichment center(whole other post), TRAVEL!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

LOVED your answers Kerry!! It is fun to read the different responses that people have and realize in some ways how alot alike many of us are in our paths!!! I didn't even know what "tagged" meant! Had to ask one of my blog friends, hahahahaha!

Beautiful pictures of CiCi. They are always so precious when you see them sitting so innocently in the grass.

Stockpiling Mom said...

Hi,

My name is Melissa and I am an adoptive mama to Peyton a precious 3 year old born in Guatemala. I tagged Rhonda :-)

Cici is GORGEOUS! Just wanted to say hi!

Melissa
mjenningsdesigns.blogspot.com
peytonsmamasita.blogspot.com