Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Diaperless "Mommy Brain" Moment





Earlier today CiCi needed her diaper changed. I changed her, then we watched her favorite show, Little Bear, so that we could wind down before nap time. I then put her down for a nap. She slept for two hours before I had to wake her up in order to pick up Arby from his end of the year party. I put her in the car seat and she was most definitely dry. I then gave her some milk and we drove to Arby's party. I got her out of the car seat and she was soaked. So I got out a diaper so that I could change her in the car. I pulled off her pants only to discover that she was not wearing a diaper. Apparently I never put one on her. Through three kids in diapers I have never before done this . I seriously don't know what I did while she was lying on the diaper changer because I obviously did not spend that time actually putting a diaper on her!!!! The part that amazes me even more is that she went three hours without a diaper before actually wetting herself.
The pictures have nothing to do with my story but I have been negligent in that department and felt the need to share - this is regular around the house dress up attire for CiCi.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Oh my gosh Kerry that story is so funny!!!! Way to go CiCi!!!